NCP Coatings, a family owned company since 1948, seeks experienced maintenance technicians to join our growing team!
The department’s highly skilled maintenance technicians are responsible for full-cycle maintenance of industrial equipment including preventative maintenance, reactive repairs and rebuilding machinery as necessary.
As NCP grows, the team will have the opportunity in assisting new and updated installations to our expanding facilities.
What we offer
- A family-oriented environment
- On the job training
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Stable environment, serving customers in Military, Forestry, OEM and more
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefits
- Skilled trades training preferred
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Candidates should have the ability to run conduit and wire to NEC
- understand basic 120-480 VAC circuit troubleshooting
- Basic building maintenance knowledge
- Piping and plumbing installation, repair and maintenance
- from restroom through heavy piping of process materials
- Basic knowledge of industrial maintenance to include
- hydraulic machinery
- pneumatic machinery
- Fabrication experience in metalworking, including
- drilling, etc.
- Ability to work independently while performing duties
- Basic math skills used in measuring, weighing, etc.
- Able to make experience-related judgements
- Able to determine when to seek assistance
- Complete assigned work order requests
- Complete assigned PMs on a timely basis
- Work with others to identify improvements to equipment, processes and infrastructure
Fill out your application today, then
Contact Holly Thompson
• email email@example.com
• telephone 269-683-3377 Ext 278