- Terms are Net 30, pending credit approval or valid credit card
- Terms for all international requests are prepayment by credit card, ACH, or wire transfer until a consistent relationship is established and credit is approved
- Call for pricing on items not listed in price sheets
- Quantities under 52 gallons will be charged intermix pricing when applicable
- Price increases may be given a 30-day notice
- Any pricing contracts must be approved and documented with NCP Coatings LLC in order to be exempt from price increases
Due to cost pressures relating to certain raw materials, effective July 15, 2021, NCP Coatings LLC adds a temporary 10% raw material surcharge to highly impacted products such as epoxy formulas. Please note that we anticipate removing this surcharge once the global market stabilizes or normalizes. In the meantime, NCP is diligently searching the raw material market for quality, lower-cost alternatives.
BLANKET PURCHASE ORDERS
Blanket Purchase Orders without release dates are not accepted. NCP Coatings LLC utilizes inventory agreements.
- U$250.00 per order minimum for North America customers (United States, Canada, Mexico);
U$2500.00 per order minimum for all other international customers
- Quantity Minimums:
- Non-stocked Production Products: 52-gallon minimum
- Stocked or Intermix Products (with the exception on B components of kits or reducing solvents):
- 4 gallons/increments of 4
- 1 pail
- 12 quarts/increments of 12
For NCP’s BarkMark products, please order in full case quantities per color: 4 gallons, 12 quarts or 12 aerosol cans. U$250 minimum does not apply.
NCP Coatings LLC will manufacture nonstock/custom batches of products as long as the following conditions are met:
- Nonstock/custom batches are defined as customer-specific production.
- The size of the batch must meet the formula minimum specifications.
- The customer is required to purchase the entire batch with a yield of +/- 10%.
- Orders for stocked items placed before 12:00 noon will ship the next business day
- Orders for stocked items placed after 12:00noon will ship in 2 business days
- Non-stocked items are 15-20 business days for production
- Intermix is 7–10 business days for production
- Transfers are 7–10 business days and $5/gallon
Prepaid freight for orders over 360 gallons. Freight costs will apply If order is partially shipped and/or backordered,
For NCP’s BarkMark products: 120 Gallons, 480 Quarts or 996 Aerosols and over qualify for prepaid freight. A 3% fuel surcharge is applied instead.
FREIGHT DAMAGES & SHORTAGES
DO NOT SIGN DELIVERY RECEIPT WITHOUT INSPECTING AND VERIFYING CONTENTS OF ORDER. Please inspect the shipment thoroughly before signing and ensure that the products received are in good order/not damaged when receiving your NCP products. If damaged, please note any visible damage on the carrier’s bill of lading when signing for the shipment. Take pictures of damaged shipment if possible. Signing delivery receipt waives purchasers’ right to a claim.
If items are missing, contact NCP Coatings LLC within three (3) days of receipt. NCP Coatings LLC is not responsible for items lost or damaged by the shipping company.
Expedites are $1,500 per product and must be approved by management.
Recertification for product is $200 each. Batches already recertified are $100 for copies of the paperwork.
- Special packaging, including ocean or air shipment packaging, will be additional costs and quoted at time of order
- Air shipment packaging and handling fee, $50/box (min. $250.00)
- Orders requiring heat-treated pallets, $25 per pallet
Products that are controlled under the US International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are controlled by the US government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) identified These products may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the US government or as otherwise authorized by US law and regulations.
Relabeling is prohibited for any of our products.
- Products are custom made with limited shelf life; therefore, NO products may be returned without approval.
- Return request for non-conforming product may require testing on retain of batch, pictures of complaint, or other investigative information prior to decision on approval.
- Return request without cause must be within 50% of its usable shelf life with a 25-50% restocking fee if approved.
- RMA will be voided and canceled if specified product is not returned to NCP within 30 days of assignment.