NCP Coatings, a family owned company since 1948, seeks an experienced Office Manager to join the growing firm at its Niles, Michigan, headquarters!
This new position will lead and manage the Customer Service team to ensure customers’ and distributors’ needs are met and satisfied to the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Office Manager requires an energetic, personable and highly competent person who is professional and carries a positive attitude. The successful candidate should have the ability to manage daily needs in a fast paced and ever-changing office environment. The Office Manager also works to support different departments throughout the facility and must maintain confidentiality, professionalism, confidence and a customer-first focus every day.
We have an exciting list of innovative and competitive products to offer to our growing customer list.
At NCP Coatings, our customers are our number one priority. Providing the highest quality products to exceed their expectations is of utmost importance.
What we offer
- A family-oriented environment
- On the job training
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Stable environment, serving customers in Military, Forestry, OEM and more
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefits
- Candidates must be professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in terms of being clear and concise
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines and work independently with changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with staff at all levels and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills, with an affinity towards servicing customers and providing solutions
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with at least four years’ experience in Customer Service and managing staff
Fill out your application today, then