NCP Coatings, a family owned company since 1948, seeks an experienced Quality Manager to join their growing team!
This position leads, creates and continuously improves the NCP Quality system for coatings and related products from new product introduction through manufacturing and shipment to our customers. This leader performs as the QMR for ISO-9001 and other related programs.
We have an exciting list of innovative and competitive products to offer to our growing customer list.
At NCP Coatings, our customers are our number one priority. Providing the highest quality products to exceed their expectations is of utmost importance.
What we offer
- A family-oriented environment
- On the job training
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Stable environment, serving customers in Military, Forestry, OEM and more
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefits
- Lead the quality organization
- Positive, optimistic and enthusiastic leader
- Direct and lead company to maintain and renew ISO-9001 and other related programs
- Ability to effectively work with other departments
- Manage quality metrics and drive continuous improvements
- Ensure accuracy for product brochures, Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data Sheets
- Establish a metric tracking system for systematic changes
- Train, develop, coach, mentor and inspire teammates
- Manage all aspects of QA staff (interview, hire, train, evaluate, address complaints and resolve conflict)
- Create and oversee an internal audit program as needed across functions
- Lead migration of legacy quality data to NCP identified enhanced systems
- Support lean initiatives as applicable
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Report and document quality issues within a team structure
- Analyze production and quality control reports
- Develop and execute test cases and prioritize testing activities
- Bachelor’s in chemistry and/or related field as well as leadership in quality assurance functions
- 10+ years of relevant quality management experience in a manufacturing environment, paint/chemical industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Results-based style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
Fill out your application today, then